Saturday, June 8, 2013

self sabotage and other ways I find to complicate my life

By now it is almost tradition that when I have lots of important things to do, I just come here instead of actually doing them. As I am starting these lines, I have completely forgotten most of what I wanted to write (which pretty much kept me awake last night for a >couple hours). To further complicate things, my spotify has decided to boycott me and my addiction to music. Now, after two failed attempts to get music elsewhere, I finally found something decent (which I won't disclose). Anyways, as much as I want to keep rambling about non sense and general randomness, I gotta make a point here, oh yeah! I do sabotage myself. And how is that? Well, it turns out that I make strange decisions based on_____ (insert here any word as I have no clue) and for some reason, it has started to feel like it could be self sabotage. HOWEVER, this is not entirely true, as up to date some of those "_____" decisions have led me to where I am now, and this is a cool place (with therapy and stress but a cool place!). 
I won't fully discuss my current situation but I will say that I am happy to complicate my life and even though, sometimes I feel like I am doing wrong, I am embracing whatever it is to come.

Oh! And one more thing, does anyone know why is Josh Homme so fucking hot? 



No comments:

Post a Comment