Friday, January 13, 2012

locks and blocks and locks and blocks


It's funny how I see things today, maybe not that funny and more usual than I would ever accept. Every single time I come write ramble about my deepest feelings is because I am under the influence of hormones or an external trigger of emotions. I decided to call this "locks..." because sometimes I have the idea that I can't put into words what is it that I really want. For instance, at this very moment, what I wanted to say is that I do not express exactly what I want, even if it is something simple and let's not even go that far as feelings, because that can be almost impossible.

Today I feel like I am carrying this huge burden (hence the block part of the title), and this may be an over statement, since that's my thing, I make things look bigger than they actually are. Either is that or the fact that I am a control freak and no kidding, I am a true dictionary definition, when things do not go my way I do freak out! That and a very insecure person, for some reason I am very hard on myself and even though I have certain desirable things, I always think there's something wrong with me.

However this is me, this is all part of who I am and no matter what I do or where I go, this will be me until the end. The whole point about this one is that I want simple things and I can't ask for them, it is like having an emotional lock up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJYORMcyI5g

No comments:

Post a Comment