Friday, January 1, 2010

all out of love

Just now I was thinking about that song, somehow it just came to me. It is soooo cheesy I know it. To be the first day of the year I do not think it has been very promising. I feel like there's a lack of something in my life. This may sound like too much drama but I do feel there is something missing. Honestly I don't have a lot to complain about, there's enough to carry out a simple life. However, I would like to have that extra. Perhaps I need a proof of what I have been told is there for me. Maybe and I say maybe that is what I am looking for. Sometimes I know I am wrong and it's right in front of me, I can accept it. But now it is just that I do not think it's fair. Why would I need to accept blank reactions? Where is this all "I don't care" coming from?

Paranoia is another piece to my personal puzzle, my trust issues have grown ten sizes. Up to now they maybe XXL, as I don't firmly believe everything I hear. A desired response from my side would be just some attention. That's it! Once in a while is good to remember how things were in the first place. I wish that would happen, I wish I didn't have this feeling of "climbing backwards" (trying hard enough to stop going so fast that my ankles hurt). I want so desperately to be right and to have that missing part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment